Thiallan Bioherbs' premium Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) is made only from the freshest wild coconuts from the coast of Sri Lanka. Our raw coconuts are harvested at the perfect age and are processed the same day right off the shores of Sri Lanka. The coconuts are de-husked, grated, and the fresh coconut meat is cold pressed to extract the oil. This process preserves the live enzymes, lauric acid, and all of the other immune system building nutrients. Except for picking and opening the nut, there is little human handling in our process. Stainless steel mechanical equipment is used in order to provide a sanitary controlled environment in the processing plant. After the cold press, the coconut oil is strained and immediately bottled. No chemicals or preservatives are added; only pure unadulterated organic virgin coconut oil goes into the finished product.
Immediately after the coconuts are harvested, they are taken to the factory. Unlike many coconut oils on the market, our raw, cold pressed, organic extra virgin coconut oil comes from fresh coconuts that do not undergo a refining process. Many coconut oils go through either the quick drying or wet-milling processes to extract the oil from the coconut. Instead, we use cold press extraction to derive the oil from the coconut. This method of extraction requires no heat at all and produces a raw organic virgin coconut oil that is absolutely pure and amazing! Once the oil is extracted, it is bottled and shipped straight to the Thiallan Bioherbs factory.
Why is Coconut Oil Different?
It has now been proven that fat contained in coconut is unlike any other fat on Earth and has high nutritional value. Coconut oil has a unique fat molecule, which makes this oil different from most fats we consume. The Coconut Research Center explains, "The vast majority of fats and oils in our diets, whether they are saturated or unsaturated or come from animals or plants, are composed of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA). Some 98 to 100% of all the fatty acids you consume are LCFA." Coconut oil is known to have MCFA or medium-chain fatty acids, also referred to as MCT or medium-chain triglycerides. Because of their size, MCFAs are metabolized differently by the human body. Unlike the saturated and unsaturated fats in vegetable oils, eggs, milk and meats—which all contain LCFA—coconut oil is a rare dietary source of MCFA, and therefore highly beneficial to the body and overall health.
Recently, modern medical science has unlocked the secrets to coconut's amazing healing powers, confirming what many Indian Siddhas have known for centuries.
- Healing Candida
- Thyroid Stimulation
- Lower Cholesterol
- Keep Diabetes in Check
- Reduce Heart Disease
- Increase Immune system
- Increase Speed of Healing
- Decrease Alzheimer’s Symptoms
- Proves to be an effective approach for weight loss management
- Coconut milk is next only to mothers' milk
- High in antioxidants
- Helps control blood fat levels in diabetics
- A solution to all skin conditions: dry skin, psoriasis, dermatitis, open wounds, wrinkles, and prevents premature aging
- Lauric acid in VCO is brain food improving cognitive function and stalling, or even reversing, neurodegenerative diseases in the early stages
- Its composition of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA) makes it a natural antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and antiparasitic food.
- VCO contains higher amounts of lauric acid than other oils. Lauric acid kills lipid coated bacteria and viruses in the body.
- Another of its composition, caprylic acid, a natural yeast fighter, is very effective against candida and other forms of fungi.
- MCFAs do not circulate in the blood stream like other fats, instead they are sent directly to the liver. There they are immediately converted into energy, which then even fuels the burning of the long-chain fatty acids (LCFA).
- VCO can enhance the efficiency of essential fatty acids by as much as 100%, according to studies by the International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research.
- VCO doesn't require pancreatic enzymes or bile for digestion and absorption.
- VCO stimulates the release of hormones that slow down the rate at which food leaves the stomach, allowing you to feel fuller longer.
"Coconuts are the fruit of the palm trees. And as we have bread and wine, oil and vinegar, so they get all these things from the said trees. With two of these palm trees, a whole family of ten can sustain itself. The coconut trees last for a hundred years.” - Written in the journal of Antonio Pigafetta, a nobleman from Venice who boarded one of Magellan's 5 ships
“'The drugstore in a bottle’ is how coconut oil is now called in the Philippines where virgin oil has been creating literally an ‘explosion' of the sick and not so sick treating every imaginable disease with this oil—and achieving, unbelievably rapid relief and cures.” - Conrado S. Dayrit, MD, FACC, FPCC, FPCP, Emeritus Professor of Pharmacology, University of the Philippines, College of Medicine