Replacement Cartridge - The deoxygenation filters contain Biocera’s ceramic balls that are certified by NSF, FDA, and CE for safety. The ceramic balls contained in the filter release hydrogen, calcium, magnesium,potassium, and other beneficial minerals. Furthermore, no harmful heavy metals are emitted since all the ceramic balls that are used are certified for safety by the NSF of the USA.
3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Biocera Water Test
Left: RO-treated acidic water vs. right: Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline Water Bromothymol blue used as an indicator. Yellowish color means the water is in acidity and blue in alkalinity state.
Left: RO-treated acidic water vs. right: Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline Water The lower the ORP value, the lesser active oxygen and more hydrogen the water has.
Left: RO-treated acidic water vs. right: Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline Water The microstructure of Antioxidant Alkaline Water makes it easier and faster for the tea bag to dissolve its substances compared to RO water.
Left: RO-treated acidic water vs. right: Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline Water The ppb value is a measurement for hydrogen in water. Biocera AHA Bottle generates hydrogen-rich water.
TIPS for storage/cleaning
-When the product is not used for extended periods of time, it is advised that the product be cleaned, dried, and sealed completely before storage.
-Clean by putting in 2 spoons (about 20cc) of vinegar inside the bottle and enough water to fully submerge the filter
-Close the lid and shake multiple times. Then flush out the solution and refill with drinking water.
TIPS for exchanging filter
1. After opening the filter, prevent exposure to air by submerging it under water at all times.
2. To extend the lifespan of the product use with only purified water (the lifespan of the product may depend on the original water condition).
3. If the water becomes cloudy or forms white precipitates, follow the directions for cleaning the product.
4. When stored in a freezer, the filter ring could deform, resulting in water leakage.
5. The product (filter) can last up to 1 year, assuming daily consumption of 1.5 liters.
6. Do not remove the bottom cap unless filter replacement is necessary.
Got interested? Contact us and ask more about Biocera AHA Water Bottle!